Skip to content
Bucket List … aka [As Many As I Could Think of] Things I Hope To Do Before I Die
- Play on a lacrosse team again.
- Find a sand dollar on the beach.
Find a live starfish in the wild. DONE! September 24, 2015
Go on a Mediterranean cruise. DONE! September 22, 2012
Visit Barcelona, Spain. DONE! September 20, 2012
- Go to graduate school.
- Get published in the New York Times.
- Visit London, United Kingdom.
- Move out of Florida.
- Move to California.
- Buy a house.
- Adopt a child from a third-world country.
- Visit Paris, France.
- Live in Manhattan while I still can, even if only for a year.
- Go on a mission trip.
- Ride a mechanical bull.
- Visit Athens, Greece.
Sail in the ocean on a catamaran. DONE! September 25, 2015
- Take classes in another foreign language—Greek or Arabic.
- Ride in a hot-air balloon.
- Swim with a dolphin.
- Visit Bangkok, Thailand.
- See the “Mona Lisa” in person.
- See “Starry Night” by Van Gogh (my favorite painting) in person.
- Become 100% debt-free.
- See a real, well-done Broadway play in New York.
- Attend the Sundance Film Festival (as a spectator).
Try Vietnamese Pho soup. DONE! Sometime I don’t remember.
- Ice skate at Rockefeller Center.
- Attend the Christmas Tree Lighting at Rockefeller Center (I love Christmas trees).
- Go snowshoeing.
- Visit Dubai.
- Go water-skiing.
Visit New Orleans, LA. Unexpectedly DONE! December 28, 2015
- Visit Napa Valley, California.
- Visit Pike Place in Seattle, Washington.
- Drive the Pacific Coast Highway.
- Visit Nantucket, Massachusetts.
- Go on a whale-watching cruise in the Pacific Ocean.
Visit the Christian Louboutin boutique in Manhattan. DONE! March 2012
- Go on a horse carriage ride through Central Park.
Visit Chicago, IL. DONE! May 8, 2014
- Own a pair of Christian Louboutin shoes.
- Own a pair of Manolo Blahnik shoes.
- Visit Maldives.
- Order a plate of raw sushi and eat the entire thing.
- Completely change my way of thinking from negative… to positive.
- Learn not to take what others say or do personally.
Obtain a job that I truly enjoy going to every single day. DONE! Began June 2, 2014
Work for a company that values my education and talents as an employee. DONE! Began June 2, 2014
Work for a company that I’m truly interested in what they do as a business. DONE! Began June 2, 2014
- Wake up in the morning and truly love my life.
Get married to the love of my life. DONE! September 16, 2012
- Learn to not be so selfish.
See Paul McCartney in concert. DONE! May 13?, 2013
- Physically meet the love of my music life, Thomas Earl Petty.
- See Radiohead in concert.
Physically see Pau Gasol with my naked eye. DONE! January 20, 2012
- Stay at a Four Seasons resort, even if just for one night.
- Visit San Francisco, California.
- Ride a Sea-Doo in the ocean.
- Take a wheat grass shot. (And perhaps not hate it.)
- Jump into a lake, off of a dock and not be scared. (Read: NO alligators.)
- Weigh between 120-130 pounds again.
- Go skiing in the Alps.
- Visit Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- Meet and interview Ramzi Yousef, the mastermind behind the 1993 World Trade Center bombing, who is now reportedly a Christian.
- Visit the Supermax prison in Florence, Colorado.
- Visit Saudi Arabia.
- See Aaron Rodgers with my naked eye.
- Visit Jackson Hole, Wyoming.
- Visit Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Get over my fear of being pregnant/giving birth.
- Visit the Grand Canyon–or Arizona in general.
- Visit Palm Springs, California.
- See a Redwood tree in person.
- See a Sequoia tree in person.
- Visit Lake Tahoe, California.
- Visit/see an actual desert in person.
- Visit Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Stay at a Dorchester Collection hotel.